Monday, August 27, 2012

Three Weeks Down

Can't believe how fast time is flying.  It seems like only yesterday I was starting Insanity.  Now Labor Day weekend is coming up, and my birthday at the end of September.  I am hoping to be down below 180 by then.  That is going to be my goal anyways.  To be turning 34 and be down to 179.  I haven't weighed that much since probably my junior year of high school.

I really want to get there.  I think I can, considering that I lost 10 lbs in the first month of P90X.  I think 10 lbs in the second month is an acceptable goal.  Although I am still having doubts sneaking in.  Saying what if I can't, what then.  I guess I just keep going, and be proud of whatever I did get down to in a month.  I guess I'll always have that little voice in my head.  But that doesn't mean I can't prove it wrong!

Going to try something different for dinner tonight, mashed cauliflower.  One of the girls I used to work with told me she made it all the time and they were fantastic.  So we shall see how that goes.  Got a huge head of cauliflower to make it with.  Hopefully we will have leftovers!  Sounds like something you would want the next day as well.  If it goes well, I'll post my recipe in the next couple days or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment