Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wow

So just a quick post here.  I found my picture from when I started Insanity.  And I compared it to my 30 day picture.  And all I could say was WOW.  It was really cool to see how far I had come in 90 days.  Yes it could have been better had my nutrition been better.  But the things that you can't see like the parts of my belly that are hiding, are shrinking tremendously!  I am very excited to see where the last phase of P90X will take me. I know that the last week was full of bad nutrition.  But now it is back to business as usual.

So here is the picture:

Pretty amazing if you ask me!

And here are the results of my 30 day pics from P90X:

So there you have it.  I will be taking my 60 day pictures next Tuesday.  I am not expecting to see any change at all really.  Maybe a little more toning in my arms and less, but that's about it.  And that's okay.  I am getting better everyday and pushing play everyday and that is what matters the most!

Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment