Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'm 34 Today

Happy Birthday to me.  I am 34 today.  Never thought I would be excited to be 34, but things just seem to keep getting better and better the older I get.  And now that I have decided to take control of my health, I feel so much better.  I have a completely different outlook on life.

Things don't seem quite as bleak, and depressing.  My life is now full of possibilities.  I can see myself starting to dream big.  Where those dreams will take me we will just have to see.

Well it is now time for my protein bar, and time to get my little one out of her PJ's.  Especially since it is 1030 now.  Ha Ha.  But it is the weekend, and my birthday so I guess I'm allowed to slack a little bit.

But not too much slacking, because I still have to work out today.  It may be recovery week, but I still have Core Syn to do.  Can't wait to get it started.  I always hate this one before I start, but once I get going and about halfway through, i love it.  Go figure that one out.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment